Connected on 2012-06-15 11:30:00
from Bronx, New York, United States
- 10:18 am
- Bugscope TeamHello Mr Fixl!
- Bugscope Teamwe are waiting for the vacuum to get just a bit better
- 10:29 am
- 10:36 am
- 10:41 am
- 10:47 am
- 10:52 am
- TeacherOk. The class is at lunch right now. I have to go get them at 12:10.
- 10:58 am
- 11:04 am
- Bugscope Teamok sounds good
- 11:10 am
- Bugscope Teamhello meeewee23
- Bugscope TeamThis, right now, is salt from a Wendy's restaurant.
- Bugscope Teamit looks a bit different from 'normal' salt
- 11:18 am
- Bugscope Teamanyway, please be sure to let us know when you have questions about anything at all.
- TeacherBack with the class, getting computers handed out
- Bugscope TeamHello Viviana!
- 11:25 am
Bugscope TeamLet us know whenever you have questions. Presently Mr Fixl has the ability to drive the microscope.
- Studentwhats up
- Bugscope TeamHello Miami!
- Bugscope TeamHello MeeeWee23!
- StudentHELLO HOW YOU DOING SCOOT
Bugscope Teamperfecto del mundo
- Bugscope Teamhi!
- Studenthello how r u
Bugscope Teamgood good good
- StudentI AM GOOD AND YOU
Bugscope TeamHi Elizah!
- Studenti like ladybugs
- Studenthi eliza
- Bugscope Teamcan you all see the salt crystals on the screen? you are driving a $600,000 scanning electron microscope from your classroom
- StudentHEY DUDES
- StudentNO ONE
- StudentI DONT SPEAK SPANISH SPANISH WHAT IS YOUR NAME MY NAME IS BOUBACAR DIALLO AND I AM WORKING WITH A PARTNER NAME OUMAR
- Studenthey AJ
- StudentWhat up
- StudentOOOOOOOO K
- Studenthey people
- Studentno one say who i am
- StudentHEY JING
- StudentEWWWWWWWW it looks weird
- StudentHI HOW YA DOING
- Studentshut up
- StudentYOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 11:30 am
- Studentdaquan davis k all day
- Studentyes its creepy
- Studentyou nasty
- Studentyo jancil peanut k
- StudentCAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING SOMETIMES YOU TRY TO BE A GOOD GIRL BBUT AVRYONE TELL YOU THAT IS NOT RIGHT BUT AT LEAST I AM TRYING TO BE ONE RESPECT MY RELIGION UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO TLD ME NT TO
- Studenti wat to hear music :}
- StudentEWWW THATS NASTY
Bugscope Teamladybug larvae are the caterpillar versions of ladybugs
- Studentjing k all da
- Studentya all crazy
- Studentdidn't mean it some one interfered with me
- Bugscope TeamHere is a young ladybug for MeeeWee23
- StudentSHUT UP BOBUSHKIA BOUBARCAR
- Studentheyyy erika ^^^^ alll ya K
- Studentflawless perry k
- StudentShut of fat albert
- StudentShut up jancilly peanut
- Studentbe quiet people
- Studentooooooooo i wanna folow ddreams
- Studentthats ot ice
- Studenthow come it doesnt look normal?
Bugscope Teamthis is the stage before they metamorphose into the cute little ladybugs we are used to seeing
- Studentdon't talk like that
- Studenthey guys and scott you have a pretty cool job
- Studentcool scott
- StudentWHO IS AJ SECURITY
- Studentu better not cause i am not in a good mood
- Studentno it isn't the cutest thing ever
- Studentok securty ill stop lol
- StudentOhhhh ......Now its my Partner Monets turn to talk
- Bugscope Teamthe things coming out of where the mouth is are palps, which help the ladybug larva to taste or move around food
- Studenthey meeewee23
- Studentthank u
- Studentcate your nasty
- StudentHEY MONET
- Studentdont say my name meeewee23
- Studenttop boss is black nasty
- Studentsometimes you got to follow your dreams right
- StudentYO YO YO YO YOY
- Studentyoue mom
- Studentyo destani you suck
- Studentmiami all day is k werd 2
- StudentI GAY
- Studentwass gud
- Bugscope Teamthis beetle is a bit dirty
- Bugscope Teamthis is a beetle with a lot of dirt stuck to its face; there's even an aphid in with the dirt
- Studentso wat was ur dream ombd
Bugscope TeamHi Jennifer!
- Studenthi jennifer
- Studentwht ever
- Studentwht ever
- Studentwas gudd people
- Studenthi scott
- 11:35 am
- Studentwho's jennifer
- Studenthi jennifer
- Studentwat ever
- Studenthey guys
- Studenthi syan aka shyan
- Studentomg wat do she have on is rachet
- Bugscope TeamMr Fixl are you there? Can we let someone from your class drive?
- Studentgiggty giggty
- Studenthey jennifer
- StudentStop talking trash
- Studenti want to drive!!
- Studentfuck you my nigga
- Studenti am tired this class has no respect
- Studentwhat is this
- Studentyoo crack heads
- StudentI KNOW RIGHT
- Studentbugs bugs bugs
- Studentya have lot of stuff
- Studentreally gross
- Studentcrack heads
- TeacherThe texting is getting out of control. I have to take some computers.
- Studentyahh need to stop talking trash
- Studenthi cate and scott and mr.fixl
- StudentIt not mee
- Studentfor reall
- Studenttake them!!!!!1
- Studentneither me
- Studentit no me
- Studentit's jade. not
- Studentif u dare
- Studentya have to stop talking trash
- Studentmeewee23 hey
- StudentI KNOW
- Studentwats gud
- StudentTOP5 STOP TALKING TRASH ABOUT MY TEACHER
- Bugscope Teamthis is pretty cool
- Studentyahh need to chill like forreal
- Bugscope Teamthis is one of the beetle's claws
- Studentstop talking trash jaden
- StudentStop talking trash jaden
- Bugscope Teamyou can see that it is forked, and it doesn't look like this kind of claw opens and closes
- StudentYALL GIVING HIM MADE NECK LIKE FORREAL LEAVE HIM ALONE
- Studentyayyy i am about to freek out cause i am really starting to think about this trip realy i cant wait to go outside againg
- Bugscope Teamyou can also see lots of tiny hairs, called 'setae.'
- StudentWhat up jansilly
- Studenty won't you respond to me OMBD I was trying to defend you but u turned on me I understand i am not going to bother u no more don't worry it was nice being friends with u have a nice life
- Bugscope Teampronounced seetee
- 11:40 am
- StudentOKC UPP
- Studentmiami k all day just kiddin
- Studenthi scott your job is cool
- Studentso cool
- Studentwats gud topbossflexing
- Studentseetee whats that
Bugscope Teaman insect hair.
- Studentk but really oumou next time if i tell u something dnt ask the person cause i dnt like people blame me
- Studentit's really discusting
- Bugscope Teambecause insects do not have skin -- they have an exoskeleton, which is a kind of shell, or a coat of armor -- they cannot sense things the same way we do, through nerve endings in our skin
- StudentOKC is Wak k SGBB SKY HIGH
- Studenthelooooooooooooooooooo puma and boubacar answer me
- Bugscope Teaminsects sense their environment using those setae
- StudentHEY JULIA
- Studentwats gud selena
- Studentomg becky luk at ya butt tunechi
- Bugscope Teama lot of the hairs are to help the beetle feel things through their hard exoskeleton
- Studentyooo wass good
- Studentwass gud girl
- Studentare beetles covered with hair? I don't see it with the naked eye
Bugscope Teamonce we get up close we see that lots of features have setae on them
- StudentAND BIG BIRD
- Studentlejend shut u
- Studenti love puppies
- Studentwho is elmo
- Studentbut u had pulled her aside and so I was trying to defend u but u yelled at me and said do i wear it so .....
- Studentis she in this class
- StudenttyEA LET GO
- Studenttyb ^^
- Studenttrue that
- Studentso can i ask u a quetion when i went upstairs did you and yaye tlk about me foreal tell trueth cause i am tired of lies'
- Studenthellooooooo people
- Studenthey elizah
- Studentis this a claw
Bugscope Teamyes it is, AJ
- Studentwats gud destani
- Studenthi viviana
- StudentTHATS A WERID BETTLE
Bugscope Teamyeah this is just one of its claws
- StudentOKC K MIAM UP
- StudentOhhhhh but how do you get so close?
- StudentMIAMI UPP
- Studentme either
- Studentokc up
- StudentMIAMI ALL DAY
- Studentshut upp people
- Studentall I said was that she was my proof that i was trying to help that was all and yaye said u making it a big deal for nthing
- Studentlike forreal
- 11:45 am
- StudentStop talking about miami
- Studenty people f asking who is omd cause i already tld ya is me f it
- StudentOKC K
- StudentOF COURSE INSECTS HAVE HAIR
- Studentokc k
- StudentMIAMI UP
- Studentpuerto ricooooooooooo
- Studentcan i have contol
- Studentviviaa is leidy
- StudentPUERTO RICOOOOOOOO UP
- Bugscope Teamsome of the setae are sticky, and they help the beetle or whichever insect has them to stick to vertical surfaces, like when a fly walks on the ceiling
- Studentdo beetles use those claws or are they just for show?
- Bugscope TeamI just clicked on the housefly preset
- Studentlml ladie
- StudentPUERTO RICO UP ALL DAY EVERY DAY
- StudentHI OUMA
- Studentwrd too
- Studentnothing gosh can u trust me for once
- StudentWhat some insects don't look like insects
- Studentyour nuckle heads
- Bugscope Teamthis is a housefly, and it is likely a female, because female flies have their eyes far apart. male fly eyes are often close together
- StudentLEJEND BELTRAN LIKE ELMO
- Studentwho loves puerto rico
- StudentOMG how did you get this picture it looks nastyyyy
Bugscope Teamthis is a live image from the scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- StudentAND JADEN
- Studentwass gud
- StudentJADEN K
- Studenttemple k
- Studenti love puerto rico but i dont think that has anything to do with this...
- Studentoh i didn't know that some setae are sticky
Bugscope Teamusually there is a pad, or a number of pads, near or on the tarsi, which is what the leg segments toward the tip of each leg are called
- Studenttemple run ^^^^^^
- Studenthello Ombd read the bottom i sent u a message
- Studentpuertorican ^^^^^^^^^^^^ all day
- Studenthey jennifer your my bbf
- Bugscope Teamthose pads have sticky setae on them
- Studentstop writing bout me
- Studenty does it look so hairy scott
- StudentJADEN LEE ^^
- StudentDR kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
- Studentjaden lee ^^
- Studenthow many eye dose flys have
Bugscope Teamthey have 2 compound eyes and a group of 3 simple eyes near the back of the head that we can't see called ocelli.
- StudentELMO AND BIG BIRD
- Studenty u cursin u know this is a school web mr.fixl said who ever curses he gunna take them off
- Studenti like strawberries
- StudentWhat the next pic
- Studentjaden lee is so sexy
- StudentOUMOU SHHHH
- 11:50 am
- Bugscope Teamyou can see that the compound eye has hundreds and likely in this case thousands of individual facets, which are called ommatidia
- Studentoumou shut up
- StudentOUMOU DILLIALO
- Studenti kjb
- Studentoh so do flies have 5 eyes in total
Bugscope Teamyes that's right
- StudentDR kkkkkkk all dAY HOUSE MADE OF STRAWS THEY TOO POOR
- StudentYOU K ELMO UP
- StudentNO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT
- Studentu shut up ugly
- StudentLALALALA ELMOS WORLD
- Studentiyona kk
- StudentOUMOU LIKE OUMAR
- Studentwass gud
- Studentall the way
- Studentheloooooo who is baby first of all who ever is baby is a bum
- StudentI least we dont have bum in the street
- Studentand also who ever is baby is a scary cat to tell
- Studentwho ever said I like oumar is k
- Studentwhoo the hell is baby
- Bugscope Teamcompound eyes give insects at least two advantages over us
- StudentLEANSTAR45 K
- Studentwhat is this
- StudentWhat is this?
Bugscope Teamthis is the surface of one of the compound eyes on the housefly
- Studentf u shyan
- Studentwhat is this
- Studentwassup people who are your
- StudentSTAR NEN@
- Studentoumou you should curse who ever said you like oumar cause you dnt like him and firt oof all he so ugly oumou is to cute for him
- StudentIS THAT A SKIN FROM A BUG
Bugscope Teamit's the surface of the eye; insects don't really have skin -- they have a chitin shell that is much like what our fingermails are made of
- StudentHI MR FIXL
- StudentMONET RICHARDSON
- StudentLIKE MONET RICHARDSON
- Studentiyonna robinson
- Studentchelsea is josie
- StudentJADEN LEE
- Studenthii people my name is sky
- Studentwhat is this scott?
Bugscope Teamthis is the surface of the compound eye of the fly, and the individual features are lenses
- StudentWhat does that does scoot
- Studentthanks ombd and i did curse at them
- Studentohh cool wat is it
- StudentHI SKY
- StudentHEY CHAANEL IT MEE DEANNA
- Studentwow it is small but it looks so big
- Studentelmoo is kkkkk
- Studenti ws just saying cause they keep asking you those quetion maybe who ever said tht like him
- Studentwhat other insects have shells?
Bugscope Teamwell they all have a shell in a way- their exoskeleton
- 11:55 am
- Studenthii jaden u cute
- Studentso thats how the eye looks i thought it will look different
Bugscope Teamkind of cool
- Studentoh thank you scott
- Studentyea it is cool
- Teacherheloooooooooooooooo student dnt tlk likethose shit
- Teachersorry that was me boubacar
- Studenti am sorry i said it and i am sorry
- Teachermrfixl is a very nice math teacher
- Studentthis is the current picture scott
Bugscope Teamoops I just moved, sorry -- this is down further on the fly's body, and you can see claws as well as some pollen grains
- StudentI LIKE MEE DEANNA
- Teacherplease forgive me im boubacar and i was just mad plz forgive
- StudentIM ELMO AND I KNOW
- Bugscope Teamsometimes we will miss questions, so feel free to repeat...
- StudentHI MONET
- Studentwhat part of it
- Studentdeanna be quiet lol just kiddin
- StudentELMO BYE
- Studentelmo k
- Studentik who sky 23 is but im not tellin
- StudentYOU K
- StudentHow is this Possible?
- Studentmy name is julia
- Studentdo all flies look the same or is there different types of flies
Bugscope Teamthere are thousands of species
Bugscope Teamthey do share some features, however, like they all have two wings, compared to wasps and bees, for example, which have four wings
- Studentelmo go to sleep your short
- Studentnot deanna
- Studentcan you name some of the flies
Bugscope Teamfruitfly, horse fly, green bottle fly, sewer fly are a few types
- StudentALL YA BE QUIET
- Bugscope Teamsome of the flies have slashing/cutting mouthparts: deerflies and horseflies
- Studenti am sorry i am boubacar scoot i am really sorry for real i am so sorry i didnt ment to it was me forreall mr fixl deosnt cure he is a really good teacher
- Bugscope Teammany of them, like this one, have sponging mouthparts
- StudentFLAWLESS_603^ BE QUIET
- Teacherthank you
- Studentscott wat part of the fly is this
Bugscope Teamwe're right in the middle of the body, sort of over the thorax, which is like the chest or trunk region
- Studentyoo jaden how kno dnt know who sky23 is
- Studenti am the boggieman and im comming for somebody name youu
- 12:00 pm
- Bugscope Teamthese are pollen grains
- Studentmay i repeat a question?
Bugscope Teama bsolutely, Elizah
- StudentABDC RNG
- Studentyes youhh may miss
- Studentyes youhh may miss
- Studentooooooooooo thats really cool so scoot can u tell us mor eabout some different insects
- StudentFLAWLESS KKKKKK
- Studenthii my name is poop
- Studenthaha POOP
- Studentwat is that scott
Bugscope Teamthose, where we just were, were pollen grains
- Studentpoop is dirty
- Studentwhat type of fly is this?
Bugscope Teamthis is a spider claw
- Studentthats a spider claw~POOP
- Studentdo beetles use their claws or are they just to scare other insects off?
Bugscope Teamthey use them to pick up things or to hold onto things
Bugscope Teamthey actually use their claws, although claws have different capabilities
- Studenthes poops in hisb pants
- StudentHEYYYYYY YO
- Studentdestani is poop allday
- Studenti like u??
- Studentwass gud
- Bugscope Teamnow we're looking at a spider claw, and we see lots and lots of setae, many of which are sensitive to vibration, which is of course important to spiders
- Studentit doesn;t look like a spider claw
- Studentpoop yur nasty
- Studentis that a spder claw
Bugscope Teamyes it is!
- Studentwhat type of spider scott
Bugscope Teami think it was a type of wolf spider. it was big and hairy
- Studentwht type of spider tell me
- Studentwhat is that scott
- Studentanother spider xclaw
- Studentwat is tha
Bugscope Teampresently we're looking at a single scale from a butterfly or moth, probably
- Studentwee wee i speack french
- Studenthow many eyes does a spider have?
- Student8 eyes spider has
- Student how big does that spider get
- Studentit also got alot of legs
- TeacherAre all of these samples carbon coated?
- Studentwhat are those things that look like featherish things?
Bugscope Teamthose are spider hairs
- 12:05 pm
- Student what does a wolf spider do
Bugscope Teamall spiders are predators, and they all eat by biting and immobilizing their prey; they inject venom that dissolves the insides of their prey, which they can then suck up like a milkshake
- Studentoo so can you tell me why did they call them wolf spider
Bugscope Teammaybe because they are solitary and hunt for their food
- Studentlejend its mee julia
- Studenti thought they have 8 legs not eyes?
Bugscope Teamoften they have eight eyes as well as eight legs
- Studentwhy they are solitary
- Studentscoot do some spiders kill people
- Studentit looks like it is in water cate is it scott
Bugscope Teamno it's not, but that is kind of cool to think that. Everything in the microscope in under a high vacuum, so things that go in it have to be dry
- Studentscott how are spiders so scary
- Studentwhat is on it
- Studentdo some spiders kill people
Bugscope Teamsome can in the right situations, and especially if you are allergic; some can cause huge nasty ulcerating wounds
- Studentwow kool
- Studentthank you
- Studentthat would be crazy
- StudentARIEL K
- Studentspiders do kill people
- Studenthow many eyes does a ant have
Bugscope Teamthey have 2 compound eyes. some of them, like the flying ones, may have the ocelli at the top back of the head as well so between 2-5 eyes
- Studentcan this certain spider kill people? like does it have any venom or something?
Bugscope Teamthey all have venom but very few have the ability to make you sick enough to kill you
- StudentWer does the come from
- StudentSPIDERS KILL PEOPLE?
- Studentcan some spider live in water
- Studentword im mi
- Studentwhy they kill you
- Studentu m
- Studenthow many species of spiders are there?
Bugscope Teamthere are 40,000 species that have been recorded
- Studenthow many spders are there in the world
Bugscope Teamone reference says there are 34,000 spider species in the world
- Studenthi OBMD
- Studentscott how many spiders are there in the world
Bugscope Teamthere are said to be about 34,000 species
- StudentHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAT ALBERT
- Studentim writing
- Studentso how many different kid of spider are in this world
Bugscope Team34,000 specieis
- Studentutttttttm hhar
- 12:10 pm
- Studentcan a tarantulla kill people
Bugscope TeamI don't think they can kill you, generally, and often they will stay away because they are very fragile creatures
Bugscope Teamno you won't die from a tarantula bite
Bugscope Teamunless it gets infected i guess
- Studentscott can some types of spiders can live underwater
Bugscope TeamI think there are some that carry air bubbles with them underwater to let them breathe there for awhile
- Studentthere are about 370,000 species of beetles
- Studentcan spiders live under water
- StudentOUMAR DONT DO THAT
- StudentHI SCOTT
- Studentumar m s
- Studenthow many kind of flys are there
Bugscope Teamthere are an estimated 240,000 species
- Studentlegs arms head toes feet stink
- Studentcan you name some of them please
Bugscope Teamwolf spiders, black widows, orb weavers, grass spiders, garden spiders -- is that what you meant?
- Studentis very inportant the type
- Studentthe size of your thum
- Studentits called a widow
- Studenthow big can spiders grow? what is the biggest spider that you have ever seen?
Bugscope Teamthey can get as big as your hand, and maybe a little larger than that. I have seen them only about palm sized
- Studentsome spirder can
- Studentyou sorry
- GuestHEY SCOTT CAN SPIDERS FLY??
Bugscope Teamthey can float or glide sometimes if they make a little web parachute
- GuestOO KOOL
- Studentis sometimes bugg
- Studentwhat are black windows ??
Bugscope Teamblack widows are very venomous spiders that are black, with the female having a red hourglass shape on her abdomen
- Studentcan beetles live under water?
Bugscope Teamthey can't breathe the water as adults. Some larvae can. What some insects can do is they can create a little air bubble and hold that while staying under water
- StudentERIKA IS BEAUTIFUL :]
- Studentshape borry
- StudentERIKA IS NICE
- Studentno shes not
- Studentno crazy
- StudentHOW DO A LADYBUG LOOK LIKE
Bugscope Teamwe don't have an adult ladybug today, but they look like small roundish beetles, and they have tiny jaws with four palps -- accessory mouthparts
- StudentERIKA IS NOT NICE
- StudentWho kiki
- Studentthank you
- 12:16 pm
- Studentspiders don,t live under water
Bugscope Teamyou are correct, of course
- Student so they have 8legs right
Bugscope Teamyes they do!
- Studenti go to this school im in the 8th grade
- Studentdoes all spiders like to hunt food
- StudentWere spider come from
- Studentis there different types of ladybugs and if there is how many?
- StudentPUERTO RICO UP ALL DAY EVERYDAY^^^^^^
- Studenthey scott how many bettles are in the world
- StudentJACILIS K
- Studentdoes all spiders hunt
- StudentSCOTT WHAT IS MOTH SCALES
Bugscope Teamsome insects like moths, butterflies, mosquitoes, and silverfish have small feather or fan like setae that cover most or all of their bodies
- StudentHI MONET
- StudentDOES ALL SPIDERS HUNT
- Studentum um
- Studentwhat kind of spider is most known for growing big?
Bugscope Teamtarantulas go through a lot of molts. Everytime they molt they get bigger
- Studentwhat is the biggest spider ?
Bugscope Teamthe giant huntsman spider is the biggest by legspan. The biggest by mass is the goliath birdeater
- Studentwhat is the biggest bettle
Bugscope Teamthere is a beetle called the goliath beetle that is about the size of your fist
- Studentthe biggest is spider
- StudentAWHAT IS ANT CLAW
Bugscope Teamants, like many other insects, have claws at the ends of their six legs
- Studentindian in my arms
- StudentINDIAN IN MY ARMS PLAY THAT SONG
- StudentSO DO THEY HUNT LIKE WOLF SPIDER
- Studentis there different types of ladybugs if there is how many?
Bugscope Teamthere are. there are 5000 species that have been described. Some are different colors, have different patterns (not necessarily spots)
- Studentdr kkkkkk
- Studentthats cool
- StudentLMAO DR KKKKK
- Student1000 thousand feet i guess
- 12:21 pm
- Studenthow high can a bird fly
Bugscope TeamI read that they have encountered birds at 38,000 feet, which is how high planes fly and also higher than Mt Everest
- StudentSO SCOTT DO ALL SPIDERS HUNT
Bugscope TeamI think that is true.
- Studenta the biggest spider is the goliath bird eating spider
Bugscope Teamthanks, Viviana!
- StudentELMOS WORLD LALA
- Studentcate is their different type of beetles
Bugscope Teamthere are about 300,000 species of beetles
- TeacherCan we find another image?
- Studentooh ok
- Studentthank you
- StudentHOW LONG IS A BETTLE
- Studentwat is ur name tyb jlive??
- Studentluve 2 dance
- Studentyea whos this
- Studentwhat is the fastest spider
Bugscope Teamone reference says it is the camel spider, which can go 10 to 12 miles per hour
- Studentwhos is kiki
- StudentWhat that
- Studentwho is kiki
- StudentYEA WOS KIKI
- StudentSO SCOTT WHAT IS BEETLE CLAW
Bugscope Teamthey have a claw at their end of all their legs which helps them to grab or hold onto things. They are similar to our hands, but not quite so dexterous
- Studenthu is kiki
- StudentMOS WANTED CREW
- Studentredwoods are the tallest tree so ive heard
- StudentSO SCOOT WHAT IS BEETLE CLAW
Bugscope Teambeetles and other insects often, quite often, have claws at the tips of their six legs; but sometimes insects do not walk on the tips of their legs
- Studentwho ever is kik is dumm
- Studentcrew booo
- Studentwaht is the hightest tree
Bugscope TeamI think it is a sequoia.
- StudentSO WHY DO THEY CALL THEM BEETLE CLAW
Bugscope Teamthey look much like claws, really
- StudentIS THAT A FLY
Bugscope Teamthis is the face of the spider, from the underside so we can see the fangs
- Studentif a huntsman spider and a birdeater spider fight who would win ??
Bugscope TeamI'm going with the birdeater.
- StudentEWWW IM GONNA BE SICK
- StudentWHAT IS THAT AND WHY DOES IT HAVE SO MUCH HAIR
- Studentmy name is julia
- Studentok so birdeater it is
- StudentRNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG^^^^^^^^^ FANNY PAK KKKK
- Studentand i was raised by wolfs
- 12:26 pm
- Studenthow many insects can live under water?
Bugscope Teamsome insects go through one of their life stages underwater; for example, mosquitoes. but I am not sure how many species do. I believe there are no adult insects able to breathe underwater.
- StudentWHAT TYPE OF SPIDER IS FAST
Bugscope Teamwolf spider, camel spider
- Studentlejend stinks
- StudentIS IT
- Studentspider fangs are venomous right?
Bugscope Teamyes they have a poison pore at the tip. I am sorry we cannot see those now
- StudentAND ALSO WHAT IS MOTH SCALES AND DO THEY HAVE CELLS AND WHAT TYPE OF CELLS DOES SPIDERS HAVE
- Studentchanel here ily justin bever
- StudentSPIDER MAN
- Studentthats ok
Bugscope Teamthere's a lot of dried juju -- dried liquid -- where we would look to see the pores
- TeacherI think it is about time to end the session. We need to get all the computers back in the cart.
- StudentHVBBHBY7NBUNNB GHYKN M HBUHMKLK JULIA KK
- Bugscope TeamElizah if you type Bugscope spider fangs into Google you can likely find some we have seen in the past.
- StudentNO JUSTIN
- StudentI GOT A PICKLE I GOT A PICKLE HEY HEY HE
- StudentOK NMR FIXL
- Bugscope Teamhttp://bugscope.beckman.illinois.edu/members/2012-002
- Studentawe i wanted to stay
- StudentYooo WDF!!!!!!!!
- Bugscope TeamWe appreciate getting to work with everyone today!
- Bugscope Teamthank you for the questions and I hope we were able to answer them well enough for you
- Bugscope TeamThank you also to Viviana and everyone else.
- StudentTHANK YOU FOR ANSWERING US WE REALLY APRECIATE
- StudentI M WORKING
- Studentthank you scott and cate!
Bugscope TeamThank you, Jennifer!
- StudentIM MONET RICHARDSON
- Studentme too
- Studentim going to log in when i get home
Bugscope TeamYou can see when we are having other sessions, like tomorrow afternoon...
- Studentthank you cate and scott
Bugscope TeamThank You, 603!
- StudentAND I LOVE BUNCHE
- StudentTHANK YOU
Bugscope TeamThanks, Oumar!
- Studentthank you cate too
- 12:31 pm
- Bugscope Teamyou're welcome!
- Studentthank yo too you know alot of insects
Bugscope Teamwe do our best, and it is interesting
- Bugscope Teamhave a great day
- Studentgood bye
- Studentbye scott and cate
- Bugscope TeamSee you next year!
- Studentthank you scott your the best
Bugscope TeamSweet! Thank you!
- Teacherbye scott
- 11:31 am
- Guesthow are you
- Guestggvgcgujbk, kmhj,ko.;/'; iop;0[-'] ftgryu7ki cdfrgtrhjyuki,gthyju
- Guesthi meewee23
- Guesti love maltez
- 11:43 am
- Guestlejend why are you in this page